Once admitted to UHM, all graduate students need to be enrolled continuously (excluding summer session) until they graduate. Domestic students need to enroll in at least one credit each semester. The one credit may be for course work, thesis, dissertation or research. International students need to enroll full-time each semester, in order to maintain their visa status.

Back To Top