Concurrent Degrees

NOTE: The policies stated below do NOT apply to official dual degree programs with law or medicine, and graduate certificate programs.

A current UHM graduate student who wishes to pursue an additional graduate degree concurrently may do so, ONLY after completing one year of study in the first graduate program. To apply for concurrent enrollment, submit the Petition to Apply for Concurrent Degree Status along with the Graduate Admissions Application.

Back To Top