With the exception of transfer credits, credits used to meet graduate degree requirements must meet minimum grade requirements as indicated below.

Required Courses For most graduate programs, the required grade is C or above. However, some programs do not accept C grades for required courses. Students should check with their graduate programs. A student who receives a D or an F for a required course must repeat the course.
Elective Courses C or above, or Cr (credit), if the course offers only the Cr/NC option.
Courses for making up undergraduate deficiencies C or above, or Cr (credit), at the discretion of the graduate program
Thesis 700, Dissertation 800 NG (no grade) grade is assigned until the thesis or dissertation is submitted, S (satisfactory) grade will be awarded upon graduation.
Directed Reading/Research (699) C or above,or Cr (credit), at the discretion of the graduate program
Courses with only the Cr/NC grading option Cr


Back To Top