A student applying for a change in program is considered in competition with all other new applicants to the program. If an application for a change in program is accepted, the change becomes effective in the following semester. To apply for a change in graduate program, a student should follow the regular graduate admissions procedures for prospective students and check the “change in graduate program” box on the application form. East-West Center grantees need to consult with their program officers before initiating any changes in graduate program.

Back To Top