Graduate Division manages various fellowships, scholarships, and awards coordinated by the University of Hawai‘i Foundation. Applications for these funding opportunities are available via the STAR Scholarship site and are due by February 15th of each year. For details and the respective application, students may use the Keyword search feature on the STAR Scholarship site and type in part of the fund name (i.e., Olmstead, Dai Ho Chun, Semura, etc.). Questions regarding the following fellowships, scholarships, or awards may be directed to Graduate Division at email@example.com.
- Ambassador Mary Olmsted Fellowship Fund*
- Chun Ku & Soo Yong Huang Foundation Fund for UH Mānoa*
- Dai Ho Chun Fund for Graduate Fellowships*
- Dr. Clifford K. Mirikitani, M.D., J.D. & John M. Mirikitani, J.D., PhD Outstanding Dissertation Award Endowment*
- Jack and Patricia Semura Endowed Graduate Student Scholarship*
- Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship Fund*
- Roth-Vegetarian Endowed Scholarship Fund
*An asterisk indicates that applications are open to non-U.S. citizens.