- Admissions + Residency
- Military & Prior Transcripts
- Start Your Benefits
Benefits + Certification
- CH 30 – Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty
- CH 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment
- CH 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- CH 33 YRP – Post 9/11 GI Bill® Yellow Ribbon Program
- CH 35 – Survivors’ & Dependents’ Educational Assistance
- CH 1606 – Montgomery GI Bill® Selected Reserve
Semester Enrollment Forms
The Office of Veteran Student Services (OVSS) provides student veterans and military connected students with access to resources, social and academic support, information on VA health and education benefits, and mentors student veterans as they transition from military to university life.
The OVSS also provides services through the VA’s Veteran Success on Campus (VSOC) program and the Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) program.
The KOKUA Program provides disability access services for students with permanent documented disabilities.
Academic advising services are available through your college or school and, in some cases, your department. Advising Offices offer students a variety of academic services. Before registering for classes, meet with your academic advisor to review degree requirements and to get help selecting courses. Undergraduate students can view the Academic Advising Guide.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site.