The Office of the Registrar can verify your current and past enrollment status for semesters you are or have been officially registered at UH Mānoa including: anticipated graduation date, semester(s) of attendance, start and end dates for each semester, number of credits carried, grade point average (GPA), or other pertinent information regarding your academic record.
If you need the Office of the Registrar to provide a letter or to complete an outside agency’s form to verify this information, submit the agency’s form or a Request for Verification of Enrollment (PDF) to the Office of the Registrar by mail, fax, or in person.
Note: You must specify the semester you need verified and sign the form as indicated in order for your request to be processed.
- While requests are usually processed within five business days, it may take longer during peak periods (e.g., the beginning of the semester). For mailed requests, please allow additional days for delivery via the U.S. Postal Service
- There is no fee for enrollment verification
- If you are picking up a request, you will be required to show a valid photo ID
- In order for a third party to pick up your verification, you must provide the person with written, signed authorization. The person will be required to show your written authorization and his or her photo ID at the time of pick-up
- For your privacy, the verification will not include your Social Security Number or date of birth unless you have specifically requested they be included
UH Mānoa has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide verification of enrollment and degree(s) earned from the University. Third parties (e.g., employers, background screening firms, etc.) can request a verification of enrollment and degree(s) earned by contacting the National Student Clearinghouse or at 703-742-4200.
Degree verification for the most recent term is available approximately eight to 10 weeks after the end of the semester. Consult the Academic Calendar for semester dates.