Academic advising services are available through your college or school and, in some cases, your department. Advising Offices offer students a variety of academic services.

For a list of advising offices and their contact information, visit Advising Offices.

Before registering for classes, meet with your academic advisor to review degree requirements and to get help selecting courses. Some programs will place a hold on your account until you have met with your advisor. Visit Academic Advising for more information.

Note: If you need college approvals for registration (e.g., time conflict, credit overload, registration changes), classified graduate students should see their department (graduate chair) and the Office of Graduate Education; undergraduate students should see their college or school's advising office.