On October 12, 2020 each UH Mānoa unit dean/director provided an update on their progress to-date in the campus planning effort, aimed at positioning UH Mānoa to face the fiscal challenges ahead due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Office of the Provost sent a message to the campus on October 13 updating the process and introducing the presentations. The work is informed and supported by ongoing meetings with faculty, staff and students.
- College of Arts, Languages and Letters
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Social Sciences
- College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources
- Hawaiʻinuiākea School of Hawaiian Knowledge
- Institute for Astronomy
- John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work
- School of Architecture
- School of Nursing and Dental Hygiene
- School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology
- Shidler College of Business
- The William S. Richardson School of Law
How to provide feedback
Email email@example.com to provide feedback on any aspect of the budget planning and/or any of the ideas for consideration.