Sending Official Documents to Financial Aid
Students have the option to submit financial aid documents using the UH File drop service. The UH File Drop offers students the convenience of safely and securely uploading documents to our office for review and processing. When using the UH File Drop use these settings:
- Recipient must be firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expiration Timer change to 14 days
- Documents should be clear, legible and complete.
- Please use blue or black ink.
- Documents must show both Student Name and UH ID number. Verify each document is signed if needed.
Students have the option to use the following links to upload financial aid documents. UH Username and Password required.
MyUH Services provides access to required documents, status of your financial aid, and management of your financial aid information.
Financial Aid Change Request
2023-2024 Financial Aid Change Request Form
Form to adjust aid and notify our office of outside scholarships or additional assistance (stipends, fellowships, tuition waivers, etc.). Your UH@hawaii.edu login is required to access this form.
- Spring 2024 Enrollment Form
Form to notify our office that your enrollment for the Spring 2024 semester will be less than full-time. The form will be available in November.
- Fall 2023 UH System Concurrent Enrollment Form
Form to be completed by students who will be attending another UH System college concurrently.
- 2023-2024 Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
To be completed by students who have not met the requirements to sustain their financial aid and wish to appeal. All required documents must be submitted by the following deadlines:Fall 2023 deadline: November 17, 2023.Spring 2024 deadline: April 19, 2024.
- Dependent Student Professional Judgement
Form for a dependent student to use if you or your parents’ finances have changed significantly.
- Independent Student Professional Judgement
Form for an independent student to use if you or your family’s finances have changed significantly.
Form to be used to collect DHS and other Citizenship documents that the student is unable to submit in person.
- Step 1: Complete the form below.
- Step 2: Submit the form from step 1 for the appropriate school year.
Authorization to Release Information Forms
Form for student to complete that allows our office to talk about your financial aid to an authorized user(s).
Form for student to complete that allows our office to complete necessary document(s) required for scholarships.
In-School Deferment Form
To be completed by the Registrar’s Office to defer loans when in repayment and returning to school at least half-time.
Direct Loan Exit Counseling
Complete after graduating or falling below half-time enrollment