Financial Aid Change Request
2022-2023 Financial Aid Change Request Form
Form to adjust aid and notify our office of outside scholarships or additional assistance (stipends, fellowships, tuition waivers, etc.). Your UH@hawaii.edu login is required to access this form.
MyUH Services provides access to required documents, status of your financial aid, and management of your financial aid information.
- 2022-2023 Enrollment Form
Form to notify our office that your enrollment for the Spring 2023 semester will be less than full-time.
- Spring 2023 UH System Concurrent Enrollment Form
Form to be completed by students who will be attending another UH System college concurrently.
- 2022-2023 Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
To be completed by students who have not met the requirements to sustain their financial aid and wish to appeal. All required documents must be submitted by the following deadlines:Fall 2022 deadline: November 18, 2022.Spring 2023 deadline: April 14, 2023.
- Dependent Student Professional Judgement
Form for a dependent student to use if you or your parents’ finances have changed significantly.
- Independent Student Professional Judgement
Form for an independent student to use if you or your family’s finances have changed significantly.
Form to be used to collect DHS and other Citizenship documents that the student is unable to submit in person.
- Step 1: Complete the form below.
- Step 2: Submit the form from step 1 for the appropriate school year.
Authorization to Release Information Forms
Form for student to complete that allows our office to talk about your financial aid to an authorized user(s).
Form for student to complete that allows our office to complete necessary document(s) required for scholarships.
In-School Deferment Form
To be completed by the Registrar’s Office to defer loans when in repayment and returning to school at least half-time.
Direct Loan Exit Counseling
Complete after graduating or falling below half-time enrollment
Sending Official Documents to Financial Aid
Students have the option to submit financial aid documents using the UH File drop service. The UH File Drop offers students the convenience of safely and securely uploading documents to our office for review and processing. When using the UH File Drop use these settings:
- Recipient must be email@example.com
- Expiration Timer change to 14 days
- Documents should be clear, legible and complete.
- Please use blue or black ink.
- Documents must show both Student Name and UH ID number. Verify each document is signed if needed.