Knowledge and Understanding
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge in one or more general subject areas related to, but not confined to, a specific area of interest.
- Demonstrate understanding of research methodology and techniques specific to one’s field of study.
Intellectual and Applied Skills
- Apply research methodology and/or scholarly inquiry techniques specific to one’s field of study.
- Critically analyze, synthesize, and utilize information and data related to one’s field of study.
- Proficiently communicate and disseminate information in a manner relevant to the field and intended audience.
- Conduct research or projects as a responsible and ethical professional, including consideration of and respect for other cultural perspectives.
- Interact professionally with others.
Information & Examples
Approved Resolution Regarding the Advance Degree ILOs and Potential Indicators (2017)
Assessment projects that target ILOs: Ocean and Resources Engineering & Urban and Regional Planning