Updated August 19, 2021
On this page
This page is designed to keep our UH Mānoa community informed about the COVID-19 pandemic. Find links to the different categories in the sidebar navigation.
- COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Locations and LumiSight UH
- Recent Leadership Messages
- Financial and Additional Support Resources for Students
- Video on COVID-19 Vaccines
- Further Questions
COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination Locations and LumiSight UH
- Testing: Beginning Monday, August 23, unvaccinated students and employees, and those not fully vaccinated (two weeks after final dose), are required to provide weekly proof of a negative COVID-19 test from a UH-recognized testing facility to be on a UH campus or property. A PCR test is required (antigen tests are not accepted) if you are not vaccinated and it must be taken within 7 days of when you need to be on campus. For the fall 2021 semester, Clinical Labs of Hawaiʻi (CLH) has been contracted to provide FREE PCR tests at 24 locations across the state. Make an appointment with CLH.
For other state-approved testing locations go to https://hawaiicovid19.com/ and click on “testing.” Testing at sites other than the 24 CLH locations are not free.
- Vaccinations: Use the CDC Vaccine Finder to find COVID-19 vaccines at a pharmacy or retail location in your neighborhood, or text your ZIP code to 438829. For more information about the COVID-19 vaccine in Hawaiʻi visit the Department of Health (DOH) COVID-19 site.
- LumiSight UH: Anyone who plans to be on campus physically is required to use and complete the daily UH health check-in with the LumiSight UH mobile app (Android or iOS) and/or web browser that will include a brief questionnaire on COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure. Proof of vaccination or weekly testing must also be uploaded to Lumisight UH before a “You may report to campus” status will show.
August 19, 2021: COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Policy
August 19, 2021: Updated COVID-19 guidelines for fall 2021 semester
August 13, 2021: Employee vaccine mandate, weekly COVID-19 testing from August 23
August 9, 2021: UH student survey seeks systemwide vaccination rate
August 5, 2021: UH provides employee vaccination, testing guidance
August 5, 2021: Telework expectations and out-of-state employment
Financial and Additional Support Resources for Students
Student fees information for the fall 2021 semester.
The current University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Federal CARES compliance statement is available.
Video on COVID-19 Vaccines
Please watch this comprehensive video on the Hawaiʻi Pacific Health website about COVID-19 vaccines, “What You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Vaccine Program.”
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.