Craig Jensen received his B.S. in Chemistry from the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1979 and worked in industry for a year before entering graduate school. He received his Ph.D. from UCLA in 1984 and after postdoctoral research at the University of California at San Diego, he joined the University of Hawaii faculty in 1986.
- Sugai, C.; Kim, S.; Severa, G.; White, J. L.; Leick, N.; Martinez, M. B.; Gennett, T.; Stavila, V.; Jensen, C., Kinetic Enhancement of Direct Hydrogenation of MgB2 to Mg(BH4)2 upon Mechanical Milling with THF, MgH2, and/or Mg. ChemPhysChem 2019, 20, 1301-1304.
- Brayton, D. F.; Jensen, C. M., Dehydrogenation of pyrrolidine based liquid organic hydrogen carriers by an iridium pincer catalyst, an isothermal kinetic study. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 2015, 40, 16266-16270.
- Chong, M.; Matsuo, M.; Orimo, S.-i.; Autrey, T.; Jensen, C. M., Selective Reversible Hydrogenation of Mg(B3H8)2/MgH2 to Mg(BH4)2: Pathway to Reversible Borane-based Hydrogen Storage? Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 4120-4125.
- Brayton, D. F.; Beaumont, P. R.; Fukushima, E. Y.; Sartain, H. T.; Morales-Morales, D.; Jensen, C. M., Synthesis, Characterization, and Dehydrogenation Activity of an Iridium Arsenic Based Pincer Catalyst. Organometallics 2014, 33, 5198-5202.
- Wang, Z.; Belli, J.; Jensen, C. M., Homogeneous dehydrogenation of liquid organic hydrogen carriers catalyzed by an iridium PCP complex. Faraday Discuss. 2011, 151, 297-305.