skip to Main Content

Registration Information available!

Need a course override? See our FAQ and our Override Request Form. Students from outside UH, please follow the instructions that accompany the form for submitting your transcript with your override request.

Registration questions? Please see our FAQ here.

CHEM 131/161/171 Placement Exams – Click for testing dates.

Are you an incoming Freshman majoring in Chemistry? If you would like an advising session, please schedule your appointment online!

Still have registration questions?

Back To Top