Performance Certificate in Instrumental Performance
A minimum of 9 contact hours per week is required.
- 6 hours Applied Lessons (600 level)
- 1 hour of Small Ensemble (choose from Chamber Music, Contemporary Ensemble, Piano-Instrumental Collaboration, or Composer-Performer Collaboration)
- 2 hours of Large Ensemble
- 1 Full Recital Required
- English Training Courses
- If English training is not necessary, possible elective courses as advised, including:
- Pedagogy, Literature, Music History, Theory, Ethnomusicology courses
- Practical training or other courses at the discretion of the advisor
Training consists of ten hours a week including:
- 10 weeks of NICE in each semester; and
- 5 weeks of the UP Program.