Students and faculty are encouraged to resolve their academic differences and disputes through consultation, mediation, and open communication. When these attempts are unsuccessful, policies and procedures are in place to address the academic concerns and set forth the process toward a resolution of the academic grievance.
Table of Contents
- Policies and Procedures
- I. Responsibilities of Faculty
- II. Responsibilities of Students
- III. Resolution of Academic Grievances
- IV. The Academic Grievance Committee
- V. Authority of the Academic Grievance Committee
- VI. Reports of the Academic Grievance Committee
- VII. Redress Beyond the University
- Appeal Packet Checklist
Information in the section is subject to change without notice.
To obtain a hard copy, request an alternate format, or for advice or assistance on matters related to this Code - contact the Office of Student Conduct in Queen Liliʻuokalani Center for Student Services, Room 207. Please direct questions to the Office of Student Conduct or arrange an appointment by contacting (808) 956-4416.
For questions or further information, please contact:
Office of Student Conduct
2600 Campus Road, QLCSS 207
Honolulu, HI 96822
Phone: (808) 956-4416
Fax: (808) 956-2537