Qing X. Li  , PhD
Professor, Department of Molecular Biosciences and BioengineeringCollege of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources – University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Work Phone: 808.956.2011work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Proteomics, environmental biochemistry and biotechnology.
- Baker, M.R.; Li, Q.X. 2013. Guanidination tryptic peptides without desalting for MALDI MS analysis. Analytical Chemistry 85(18):8873–8880. PMID: 23964694.
- Cho, I.K.; Chang, C.L.; Li, Q.X. 2013. Diet-induced over-expression of flightless-I protein and its relation to flight dysfunction in Mediterranean fruit fly, Ceratitis capitata. PLoS ONE 8(12): e81099. PMID: 24312525.
- Proteomics Core PI. NIH NIMHHD RCMI, Bioscience Research Infrastructure Development for Grant Enhancement and Success (BRIDGES). 2011-2016.
- PI, Korean RDA. Studies on biological activity of individual g-oryzanol from agro-food. 2013-2015.
Current Graduate Students (Chair)
- Margaret Baker (PhD, MBBE), Glycoproteomics
- Shumei Gao (PhD, Biotechnology), Microbial adaption to chemical stresses
- Chelsea Miller (MS, MBBE), Bioremediation
- Jessica Murison (MS, MBBE), Pesticide exposure
- Camila Ortega (PhD, MBBE), Microbial adaption to chemical stresses
- Daniel Roettger (PhD, MBBE), Biodiesel and yeast genomics
- Ruijin Wang (PhD, Plant Pathology), Phosphoproteomics
- Boting Wen (PhD, Biotechnology), Enzyme structure and function