Rajesh Jha  PhD
Associate Professor, Department of Human Nutrition, Food and Animal SciencesCollege of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources – University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
Animal Nutrition, Feed Evaluation, Carbohydrate Metabolism, Fiber Fermentation, Gut Physiology and Health, In vitro Digestion and Fermentation
- Tiwari, U. P., H. Chen, S. W. Kim, and R. Jha. 2018. Supplemental effect of xylanase and mannanase on nutrient digestibility and gut health of nursery pigs studied using both in vivo and in vitro model. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol., 245:77-90
- Haygood, A. M., and R. Jha. 2018. Strategies to modulate the intestinal microbiota of Tilapia (Oreochromis sp.) in aquaculture: a review. Rev. Aquacult., 10(2):320-333.
- Singh, A. K., J. D. Berrocoso, Y. Dersjant-Li, A. Awati, and R. Jha. 2017. Effect of a combination of xylanase, amylase, and protease on growth performance of broilers fed low and high fiber diets. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol., 232:16-20.
- Berrocoso, J. D., R. Kida, A. K. Singh, Y. S. Kim and R. Jha. 2017. Effect of in ovo injection of raffinose on growth performance and gut health parameters of broiler chicken. Poult. Sci., 96:1573–1580.
Current Graduate Students (Chair)
- Razib Das (PhD, HNFAS home): Nutrition
- Alyssa Haygood (PhD, MBBE home): Aquaculture Nutrition
- Hannah Holmes (MS, HNFAS home): Nutrition
- Ratu Serupepeli Ravula Tagivakatini (MS): Animal Science