Rajesh Jha  , PhD
Professor, Department of Human Nutrition, Food and Animal SciencesCollege of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources – University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Monogastric Animal Nutrition. Gut Heath and Physiology, Feed and Feed Additive Evaluation.
- Das. P. Mishra, and R. Jha (2021). In ovo feeding as a tool for improving performance and gut health of poultry: a review. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 8:754246.
- Singh, B. Mishra, M. R. Bedford, and R. Jha (2021). Effect of supplemental xylanase and xylooligosaccharides on production performance and gut health variables of broiler chickens. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, 12:98.
- Yadav, K. D. Caliboso, J. E. Nanquil, J. Zhang, H. Kae, K. Neupane, B. Mishra, and R. Jha (2021). Cecal microbiome profile of Hawaiian feral chickens and pasture-raised broiler (commercial) chickens determined using 16S rRNA amplicon sequencing. Poultry Science, 100:101181.
- Jha and P. Mishra (2021). Dietary fiber in poultry nutrition and their effects on nutrient utilization, performance, gut health, and on the environment: a review. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, 12:51.
- Jha, R. Das, S. Oak, and P. Mishra (2020). Probiotics (Direct-fed microbials) in poultry nutrition and their effects on nutrient utilization, growth and laying performance, and gut health: A systematic review. Animals, 10(10):1863.
Current Graduate Students (Chair)
- Razib Das (PhD, HNFAS home): Nutritional Sciences
- Pravin Mishra (MS, HNFAS home): Animal Sciences