Birendra Mishra  PhD, MS, DVM
Assistant ProfessorDepartment of Human Nutrition, Food & Animal Sciences, College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources – University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Genetic and hormonal regulation of egg formation in poultry Effects of nutrition and Environmental stress on reproductive health (Poultry and Cattle) Effects of space radiation on reproductive health
- Mishra B, and Luderer U (2019). Reproductive Hazards of Space Travel in Women and Men Reproduction. Nature Reviews Endocrinology. 154:123–133.
- Mishra B, Sah N, Wasti, S (2019). Genetic and Hormonal Regulation of Egg Formation in the Oviduct of Laying Hens. Poultry, ISBN, 978‐1‐78923‐820‐4.
- Sah N, Kuehu DL, Khadka VS, Deng Y, Peplowska K, Jha R, Mishra B (2018). RNA sequencing-based analysis of the laying hen uterus revealed the novel genes and biological pathways involved in the eggshell mineralization. Scientific Reports 8 (1), 1-12.
- Improvement of Reproductive efficiency in Hawaiian cattle funded by the Hawaii Department of Agriculture (06/1/19-05/30/21)
- Poultry Production Systems and Well-being: Sustainability for Tomorrow funded by USDA/NIFA Multistate Hatch Research Grant (09/1/19-08/30/21)
Current Graduate Students
- Sanjeev Wasti, M.S. in Animal Sciences
- Bindu Adhikari, M.S. in Animal Sciences
- Mahfuz Rahman Adnan, M.S. in Animal Sciences
- Angeline Lee, Biology major/Premed, UH Manoa