Library Treasures Scholarships, AY 2021-2022
Call for Proposals
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic that continues to impact our students’ lives, the University of Hawaiʻi Library at Mānoa is offering for the academic year of 2021-2022 Library Treasures Scholarships. Students in any discipline and at any level of study are invited to submit proposals of projects that involve the use of the UHM Library’s collections, and whose final outcomes will result in either research pieces or creative works. The scholarships will be given to the best proposals. One may compete individually or form a team. In the case of a team, the scholarship will be split evenly among the team members.
- Individual project: up to $300
- Joint project of two persons: up to $700
- Joint project of three persons or more: up to $1,200
- Proposal submission deadline: December 10, 2021 (by midnight)
- Notification to scholarship recipients: December 17, 2021
Presentation of final works by scholarship recipients: March 11, 2022
Visit the UHM Library Treasures page for more application information.