For substantial course modifications, follow the same procedures as for course creation.

For minor course modifications, submit the appropriate UHM form listed below to the Graduate Division.  Refer to the Submitting Guidelines for UHM Forms for instructions on completing UHM forms.

  • To request a minor change in the course title or description, submit a UHM-2 form form with a brief explanation or justification.
  • To change the number of a course, submit a UHM-2 form to delete the old course number and a UHM-1 form to add the new course number.

After review by the Graduate Division, the forms will be forwarded to the Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs for final approval.

Skip to content