Student Enrollment Process & Tuition Deadlines
Updated: December 21, 2021
In 2022, HELP will be offering IN-PERSON courses for students.
Application & Enrollment Process
New international students who want to enroll full-time for the IN-PERSON Academic English program will need to apply for an F-1 student visa. New students should frequently check the status of their local U.S. Embassy and apply for visa interviews as soon as they are available.
Students who want to enroll in HELP’s courses remotely should contact us for options.
Entry to the United States
Students entering the U.S. during COVID-19 should be careful to check for any travel restrictions.
- HELP’s application requirements remain unchanged. Please see application requirements on our Apply page.
- All acceptance documents including the Form I-20 will be sent to the student digitally only via secure email for fastest delivery. USCIS guidance allows us to issue the Form I-20 digitally during the COVID-19 pandemic. The digital I-20 is official.
- Accepted students will be required to complete a pre-test to determine possible level placement. Students must complete the pre-tests in order to enroll in classes.
- New students are required to bring a laptop or similar device to access class materials and complete asynchronous assignments such as watching videos or completing online tasks.
Payment & Refund Policies
- The HELP application fee of $125 is a one-time fee, due with the student’s application.
- If a student needs to defer their start date for any reason, we will transfer the fee to the next term. The student will not need to re-pay the application fee.
- If a student is denied a visa, we will refund the $125 application fee.
- Tuition cost for 2022 terms will remain unchanged. See our Tuition & Fees page for details.
- Tuition & fees will be due before the first day of classes.
- Students who cancel their enrollment a minimum of 72 hours before the term begins will receive a 100% refund on any tuition & fees paid for the current term. Any tuition & fee payments may also be transferred to a future term or other services.