The Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center is committed to continued advising & support for your transfer to UH Mānoa! Please visit our Contact Us page to book appointments with the Kaʻieʻie Transfer Counselor on your campus.
RESOURCES FOR LEARNING IN TIMES OF CHANGE
Experience the Education of a Lifetime at UH Mānoa!
The mission of the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center (MTCC) is to facilitate the smooth transition of transfer students into UH Mānoa. MTCC supports transfer student success through collaboration with faculty and staff at UH partner campuses, coordination of the Kaʻieʻie program, and providing advising support throughout the transfer process. The goal of these efforts is to advocate for transfer student needs and to increase student access and completion at UH Mānoa. To learn more about Kaʻieʻie, visit www.uhcc.hawaii.edu/kaieie.
Participating Kaʻieʻie UH Community Colleges:
- Hawaiʻi Community College
- Honolulu Community College
- Kapiʻolani Community College
- Kauaʻi Community College
- Leeward Community College
- Windward Community College
- University of Hawaiʻi - Maui College
Are you a transfer student in need of assistance? Do you need help navigating UH Mānoa? Stop by the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center (MTCC) to speak with a Transfer Specialist who can assist you. Or meet with the Transfer Specialist on your community college campus. Transfer Specialists will:
- Provide guidance to any student who wants to transfer to UH Mānoa
- Explain the various transfer options to UH Mānoa
- Identify and provide contact information of specific Mānoa college and major advisors
- Identify UH Mānoa campus resources
- Address transfer student concerns