The Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center is committed to continued advising & support for your transfer to UH Mānoa! Please visit our Contact Us page to book virtual appointments with the Kaʻieʻie Transfer Counselor on your campus.
In-Person Appointments may be accommodated with advanced notice if you are unable to schedule a phone or Zoom appointment. To request an in-person appointment, please email the transfer counselor assigned to your campus and include: what campus you are from, the reason for the appointment, and 3 times during the day which you are available Monday through Friday.
RESOURCES FOR LEARNING IN TIMES OF CHANGE
Experience the Education of a Lifetime at UH Mānoa!
The mission of the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center (MTCC) is to facilitate the smooth transition of transfer students into UH Mānoa. MTCC supports transfer student success through collaboration with faculty and staff at UH partner campuses, coordination of the Kaʻieʻie program, and providing advising support throughout the transfer process. The goal of these efforts is to advocate for transfer student needs and to increase student access and completion at UH Mānoa. To learn more about Kaʻieʻie, visit www.uhcc.hawaii.edu/kaieie.
Participating Kaʻieʻie UH Community Colleges:
- Hawaiʻi Community College
- Honolulu Community College
- Kapiʻolani Community College
- Kauaʻi Community College
- Leeward Community College
- Windward Community College
- University of Hawaiʻi - Maui College
Are you a transfer student in need of assistance? Do you need help navigating UH Mānoa? Stop by the Mānoa Transfer Coordination Center (MTCC) to speak with a Transfer Specialist who can assist you. Or meet with the Transfer Specialist on your community college campus. Transfer Specialists will:
- Provide guidance to any student who wants to transfer to UH Mānoa
- Explain the various transfer options to UH Mānoa
- Identify and provide contact information of specific Mānoa college and major advisors
- Identify UH Mānoa campus resources
- Address transfer student concerns
2425 Campus Road
Student Success Center, Sinclair Library
Mezzanine 2 in the Heritage Reading Room
To find the advisor on your campus, see the Contact Us page.