The Learning Assistance Center (LAC)
As a result of utilizing LAC services, students will:
1. Use appropriate study skills to achieve academic goals.
2. Learn how to adjust learning approaches to fit their individual learning needs.
3. Learn how to study effectively with others.
4. Use effective learning practices.
5. Use self-reliant learning behaviors.
6. Have a functional understanding of course content.
1 on 1 tutoring that is made by appointment. Students are able to make either 30 min or 60 min length appointments with a tutor up to 2 weeks in advance.
Nightly walk-in tutoring services at the Housing Success Center. No appointment needed.
Join our LAC Discord Server. Drop-in and get connected with a tutor for online sessions.
Weekly study group facilitated by a student leader who attends the class sessions throughout the semester.
A comprehensive service for individual students who want to improve their academic and self-management skills, such as time management and study skills.