Why Come to Us?
- If you don’t know where else to go with your question or issue.
- If you’ve tried other ways to get help but have not found what you need.
- If you need guidance or referral to campus resources for a particular problem or issue.
- If you are seeking clarification on an existing policy/procedure and are not sure who the appropriate office is.
What We Do
- Listen and understand your questions and issues to identify the appropriate campus office(s) or person(s) to assist in resolving the question, problem, or concern.
- Provide information on frequently asked questions, UH policies, procedures, guidelines, and other campus resources.
- Collect and provide information to appropriate campus units and senior administrators with the authority to make institutional improvements.
- Gather customer and department feedback on services provided by CRSC to improve communication and processes.
- Host and manage the campusHELP website, monitoring and responding to all user inquires.
- Outreach efforts to build consistency and transparency on information sought by the campus community.
What We Don’t Do
- We do not deal with confidential matters but can direct you to the appropriate office.
- CRSC does not take sides in any issue.
- Assist with matters that are the subject of formal proceedings.
- Offer legal advice.
- Offer psychological counseling.
- Make decisions or findings of fact.
- Take formal complaints or serve as an agent of notice for UH Mānoa.