This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: Access Token for lacuhmanoa is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page. If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
As a result of utilizing LAC services, students will:
1. Use appropriate study skills to achieve academic goals.
2. Learn how to adjust learning approaches to fit their individual learning needs.
3. Learn how to study effectively with others.
4. Use effective learning practices.
5. Use self-reliant learning behaviors.
6. Have a functional understanding of course content.
The Learning Assistance Center (LAC) of the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa actively partners with programs across campus to respond to the needs of the diverse student population. The LAC is committed to enhancing the quality of student services by providing a structured learning environment and professional development opportunities for both students and the student staff.
The LAC professionals, including the professionally trained student staff, address students’ needs and development in relation to achieving academic goals. Our holistic paradigm maintains sensitivity to individual student and faculty needs. We develop independent, effective learners in a collaborative learning environment.