Talk Story is a venue for Administration and Staff to share experiences and knowledge, to foster better communication between campus departments and units, and to work together to improve our environment. We encourage interested parties to attend the scheduled meetings, usually held monthly, and to contribute to discussions that affect daily operations here at Mānoa.
Click on "Subscribe to Talk Story" to be included on the listserv to receive reminders and updates.
We look forward to your participation in making this University a wonderful place to work and study.
Next Meeting & Agenda
Next Talk Story Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, May 8 at 10:30 am in QLC Room 412.
Future Meeting Dates: Second Thursdays of each month.
Please submit topics for discussion or concerns to Sandy French.
- March 13, 2014 (PDF)
- January 16, 2014 (PDF)
- November 12, 2013 (PDF)
- July 11, 2013 (PDF)
- May 9, 2013 (PDF)
- March 14, 2013 (PDF)
- January 10, 2013 (PDF)
- October 11, 2012 (PDF)
- September 13, 2012 (PDF)
- August 9, 2012 (PDF)
- July 12, 2012 (PDF)
- June 21, 2012 (PDF)
- May 10, 2012 (PDF)
- April 12, 2012 (PDF)
- March 8, 2012 (PDF)
- January 12, 2012 (PDF)
- Kuali Testing Overview (PDF)
- Invoicing Process (FMIS vs KFS)
- ARCHIVED HIGHLIGHTS
Information and Handouts:
- Budget Level Summary (BLS) General Information: February 2011 (PDF)
- UH Campus Source
- Fiscal Officer Position Transfer Checklist (PDF)
- Vacation Pay-Out JV Procedures: Kevin Hanaoka, Office of Research Services
- April 2010 Travel Survey
- Overview of the Office of Internal Audit - by Glenn Shizumura (PDF)