MAC offers both face-to-face and Zoom appointments.
Make an Appointment
MAC students (declared exploratory; EX, EXAH, EXB, EXHS, EXSS, or EXST) should book appointments with a MAC advisor online through STAR Balance.
Non-MAC students (those who are not or not yet officially declared exploratory) should email email@example.com, or call our office during our front desk hours of operation (9:00 am – 3:00 pm HST on weekdays, except on observed holidays) to book an appointment.
Appointments are only visible for 7 calendar days in advance so if you do not see any availability, please check back the following morning. Appointments post at midnight HST.
Hours of Operation
Front Desk Operation: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm HST, except on observed holidays
Closed: Weekends and Holidays
- Appointments are a maximum of 30 minutes
- Have a computer with Internet access ready with the STAR website pulled up (please be logged in)
- Have your student ID number ready for verification purposes
- Have any necessary forms in front of you
- Prepare a list of questions to be discussed
- Following your session, you will be asked to complete an appointment evaluation via email
- For more information about expectations, view MAC’s Advising Syllabus