May Rose Dela Cruz, DrPH
- DrPH (Community-Based and Translational Research), University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- MPH (Social and Behavioral Health Sciences), University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- BA (Psychology), University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination uptake
- Cancer health disparities in Native Hawaiian, Filipino, and Pacific Islander populations
- Underage drinking prevention
- Tobacco use prevention
- Health education and materials development
Corpuz, KA, Dela Cruz, MRI. Rates of current tobacco and electronic smoking device use among Filipinos in Hawai‘i. Hawaii Journal of Health & Social Welfare, 78(12), 359-364, 2019.
Dela Cruz, MRI, Braun, KL, Tsark, JU, Albright, CL, Chen, JJ. HPV vaccination prevalence, parental barriers and motivators to vaccinating children in Hawai‘i. Ethnicity & Health, 10, 1-13, 2018.
Dela Cruz MRI, Tsark JAU, Chen JJ, Albright CL, Braun KL. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination motivators, barriers, and brochure preferences among parents in multicultural Hawaii: a qualitative study. Journal of Cancer Education, 2017; 32(3), 613-621.
Dela Cruz MR, Tsark,JAU, Soon R, Albright CA, Braun KL. Insights in Public Health: Community involvement in developing a human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine brochure made for patents in Hawai‘i. Hawai‘i Journal of Medicine & Public Health, 2016; 75(7), 203-207.