Hawai’i Accounting Research Conference is an annual global accounting conference held at the University of Hawai’i (UH) in early January. The purpose of the conference is to provide a venue that is delightful for attendees to engage in lively discussions about intellectually stimulating accounting research.
The conference is held at UH and uses UH facilities, including the housing facilities, to create an opportunity for all accounting researchers to attend and present quality research. While the conference founders do not seek financial sponsorship, individuals, corporations, and universities are encouraged to provide financial support for attendees who may not be able to cover all of their registration and travel expenses.
The Conference is sponsored by:
- Cambridge Business Publishers
- Carson College of Business, Washington State University, USA
- College of Management, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- School of Commerce, Waseda University, Japan
- Shidler College of Business-University of Hawai’i-Mānoa, USA