Please read through the following instructions before submitting your paper.
- Paper Preparation
- Please prepare your initial paper using the APA style or Chicago style
- Please do not list authors’ names on the paper submission as we use a double-blind paper evaluation process
- Be sure the paper contains original material. Papers should not have been published previously
- Please submit your paper as a PDF by clicking on “EasyChair.“
- The paper submission deadline is August 15, 2023.
- Each author can submit two papers at maximum. Submissions of more than two papers per author may lead to rejection of all papers.
- Starting with HARC-2023, we reject papers from authors of accepted papers who have not presented and withdrew their papers two times.
- Acceptance/rejection notifications will be sent out by October 5, 2023
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you don’t receive your notification by October 5, 2023
- Revisions: In rare cases, a paper may require revisions for final consideration. In such cases:
- Please resubmit the revised paper by clicking on “EasyChair“ by October 12, 2023
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you haven’t received a decision regarding the revised paper by October 12, 2023.
Each author of concurrent papers will have 15 minutes for presentation, which is followed by 10 minutes of discussion and 5 minutes of Q&A. However, moderators and/or track chairs may adjust this allocation as they see appropriate.
Concurrent Presentation without Discussants
Instruction on how to present poster session papers will be provided when the conference program is finalized.
Submissions may address any accounting topics, including, but not limited to:
- Accounting Information Systems (including topics about technology in accounting)
- Managerial Accounting: Executive Compensation/Corporate Governance, Cost behavior and other management accounting issues
- Behavioral Research
- International accounting (Including IFRS)
- Financial Accounting 1: Stock analysts/equity valuation
- Financial Accounting 2: Disclosure
- Financial Accounting 3: Determinants and consequences of financial reporting attributes
- Financial Accounting 4: Accounting issues related to labor, politics, and environments
- Financial Accounting 5: Earnings management
- Financial Accounting 6: Bank
- Financial Accounting 7: Debt market research (including credit ratings/Debt contracts)
- Financial Accounting 8: Investor relations/Regulations /IPO/M&As/ Pension accounting
- Financial Accounting 9: Fair value accounting/ Intangible assets/innovations
- Other accounting issues