Yan Yan Wu, PhD
- PhD (Statistics), York University
- MA (Statistics), York University
- BA (Maths for Commerce), York University
- BS (Economics), Hohai University
Awards & Honors
- CIHR Fellow in Genetic Epidemiology and Statistical Genetics Research (2011-2014)
- David McColm Fellowship in Cancer Research (2012)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (2009-2010)
- George & Frances Denzel Award for Excellence in Statistics (2008-2009)
- Longitudinal data analysis and hierarchical data analysis with mixed models
- Multivariate analysis, graphical models, survival analysis, asymptotic inference
- Statistical genetics and genetic epidemiology
- Developing complex statistical tools to model the effects of genes and environmental factors associated with complex human diseases
Wei RM, Wu YY. Modification effect of fenofibrate therapy, a longitudinal epigenomic-wide methylation study of triglycerides levels in the Genetics of Lipid-lowering Drug and Diet Network. BMC Genetics 2018. (In press)
Wu YY, Lye S, Briallais, L. (2017). The Role of Early-Life Growth Development, FTO gene and Exclusive Breastfeeding on Child BMI trajectories. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2017; 017; 46 (5) 1512-1522. PMID: 29040503. https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/dyx08.
Wu YY, Braun K, Onaka AT, Horiuchi BY, Tottori CJ, Wilkens L. (2017) Life Expectancies in Hawai‘i: A Multi-ethnic Analysis of 2010 Life Tables. Hawaiian Journal of Medicine and Public Health. 2017; 76(1) 9-14. PMCID: PMC5226016.
Wu YY, Massam H, Wong A. (2014) An accurate test for the equality of covariance matrices from decomposable graphical Gaussian models. Canadian Journal of Statistics. 42(1):61-77.
Wu YY, Wong A. (2009) A note on interval estimation of P(X < Y ) using lower record values from the generalized exponential distribution. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis 53, 3650-3658