Hui Ola Pono students during National Public Health Week 2014 at the Hui Pet Therapy
As part of the UH Department of Public Health Sciences (DPHS) ‘ohana—which includes the faculty, staff, fellow students and alumni—you benefit from being part of a rich network of health professionals. In addition, the program has many resources to draw upon to help you in your studies. Further information is also available by clicking on the headings listed on the left.
For Graduate Students
For Undergraduate Students
Hui Ola Pono is the public helath student organization. In Hawaiian, Hui translates to "club or organization" and Ola Pono to "health". Every student in the public health program is a member of the Hui and is encouraged to participate actively in departmental governance, curriculum development, student orientation, as well as social activities.
- Practicum Handbook
- Student Handbook
- DrPH Handbook
- MPH in Epidemiology Program Curriculum
- MPH in Health Policy and Management Program Curriculum
- MPH in Native Hawaiian and Indigenous Health Program Curriculum
- MPH in Social and Behavioral Health Sciences Program Curriculum
- Revised Recommended Outline: Final MPH Paper for Health Policy and Management