[photo caption goes here]
As part of the UH Department of Public Health Sciences (DPHS) ‘ohana—which includes the faculty, staff, fellow students and alumni—you benefit from being part of a rich network of health professionals. In addition, the program has many resources to draw upon to help you in your studies. Further information is also available by clicking on the headings listed on the left.
- Hawai‘i Delta Omega Society 2014 Distinguished Lecture Presents: The Third Public Health Revolution: 10 Years After
- Apply Now: National Delta Omega Poster Contest
- Apply Now: Fall 2014 Graduate Division Achievement Scholarship
- Check Out Public Health Summer Days!
- Apply Now: Robert M. Worth Epidemiology Scholarship
- Apply Now: Alicata Memorial Award in Public Health
- **Register Now!** for Health & the Built Environment
- Scholarship Opportunity: The Abraham Kagan, MD Endowed Fellowship
- Planning to Graduate This Spring?
- Welcome to the New OPHS Website
- Revised Recommended Outline: Final MPH Paper for Health Policy and Management
- Student Handbook
- DrPH Handbook
- MPH in Epidemiology Program Curriculum
- MPH in Health Policy and Management Program Curriculum
- MPH in Native Hawaiian and Indigenous Health Program Curriculum
- MPH in Social and Behavioral Health Sciences Program Curriculum