May Rose Dela Cruz, DrPH
- DrPH (Community-Based and Translational Research), University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- MPH (Social and Behavioral Health Sciences), University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- BA (Psychology), University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination uptake
- Cancer health disparities in Native Hawaiian, Filipino, and Pacific Islander populations
- Underage drinking prevention
- Tobacco use prevention
- Health education and materials development
Dela Cruz MRI, Tsark JAU, Chen JJ, Albright CL, Braun KL. Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination motivators, barriers, and brochure preferences among parents in multicultural Hawaii: a qualitative study. Journal of Cancer Education, 2017; 32(3), 613-621.
Dela Cruz MR, Tsark,JAU, Soon R, Albright CA, Braun KL. Insights in Public Health: Community involvement in developing a human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine brochure made for patents in Hawai‘i. Hawai‘i Journal of Medicine & Public Health, 2016; 75(7), 203-207.
Soon R, Dela Cruz MR, Tsark JU, Chen,JJ, Braun KL. A survey of physicians’ attitudes and practices about the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine in Hawai‘i. Hawai‘i Journal of Medicine and Public Health, 2015; 74(7): 234-41.