Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
What do you need to know to prepare for a career fair, and how do you prepare for a career fair taking place online? In this workshop we’ll teach you how to maximize your time with recruiters and make a positive virtual impression.
Sign up for this workshop to gain:
- Tips on developing an effective career fair resume
- Information for creating your elevator speech and engaging recruiters
- Tips on appropriate attire and online presentation
- Information on following up with recruiters and what to do after the career fair
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Informational Interviews: Network your way to a career
- Finding Work During the Pandemic
- Job Search Tips for Spring 2021 Graduates