Mānoa Career Center offers workshops on a variety of career development topics. These workshops help you to build a solid professional profile from your application for your first college part-time job through your after-graduation plans for graduate school or a career.
We offer the following workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Informational Interviews: Network your way to a career
- Finding Work During the Pandemic
- Job Search Tips for Spring 2021 Graduates
Access the Pocket Workshops 24/7:
Check out our Pocket Workshops! You’re still getting the same great content as an in-person workshop. Now you can watch them whenever and wherever you are!
- 14 Things You Should Know about the Interview
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
Looking for a career development presentation for your class or student organization?
Email us at email@example.com