Job Search 101
Are you looking for a job? Whether you’re about to graduate or are looking for your first job, this session will help you to gain tips and learn to navigate the hidden job market and find work.
- About resources to help you research and find work opportunities
- Ways to build employability and qualifications for the jobs you seek
- Networking strategies to effectively navigate the visible and hidden job market
|Thu September 23, 2021||3:00pm-4:00pm||Zoom|
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Virtual Career Fair Prep
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School?
- LinkedIn 101
- Informational Interviews: Network Your Way to a Career
- Job Search 101
- Writing a CV
- Personal Statements 101