Job Search Tips for Spring 2021 Graduates
Graduating in spring 2021? Congratulations! Next steps? This workshop will help you get started on your post -graduation job search: identify useful job search resources, learn ways to network and make a successful transition from student to professional. Helpful take-away resources will be available!
New graduates will learn about the following in this workshop:
- Strategies to visually focus and mentally prepare for their job search
- Career resources including occupational research sites, professional associations, business directories and job search sites
- General and niche specific job websites and how to use them for the job search
- Tips on networking including the elevator speech, informational interviews, job prospecting and networking emails
- A multi-method job search approach that combines both online and networking resources
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Career Fair Prep: The Virtual Edition
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Informational Interviews: Network your way to a career
- Finding Work During the Pandemic
- Job Search Tips for Spring 2021 Graduates