Job Search 101
Are you looking for a job? Whether you’re looking for your first job or planning for your post-graduation career, this session will help you to navigate a competitive, evolving job market and find work.
- About resources to help you research and find work opportunities
- Ways to build employability and qualifications for the jobs you seek
- Networking strategies to effectively navigate a changing job market
There are no workshops scheduled.
Contact us if you have any questions.
You might also be interested in these other workshops:
- 14 Things You Should Know About the Interview ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Tips for Career Fair Success
- Resume & Cover Letter: Market Yourself on Paper ALSO AVAILABLE AS POCKET WORKSHOP
- Thinking About Graduate or Professional School?
- Job Search Tips for New Graduates
- Using LinkedIn to Network and Find Jobs
- Job Search 101