Program: Human Resources Mgt (MHRM)
Date: Thu Oct 10, 2013 - 4:11:33 pm
1) Below are your program's student learning outcomes (SLOs). Please update as needed.
1. Students will demonstrate a broad understanding of human resource theories and current practices across different types of organizations [Assess in MGT 650] 2. Students will be able to apply knowledge of major human resource responsibilities at both a strategic and operational level. [Assess in MGT 650] Objective 1: Correctly incorporates strategic HR issues into project analysis Objective 2: Correctly incorporates operational HR issues into project analysis 3. Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of international human resource management issues. [Assessed in MGT 670I] Objective 1: Articulates expatriate training issues Objective 2: Articulates compensation issues Objective 3: Articulates labor contract issues 4. Students will be able to integrate information technology into the operational areas of human resource management. [Assessed in MGT 650] Objective 1: Identifies appropriate commercial HR software in the project analysis Objective 2: Develops a proposal to integrate IT into the operational areas
2) Your program's SLOs are published as follows. Please update as needed.
Student Handbook. URL, if available online:
Information Sheet, Flyer, or Brochure URL, if available online:
UHM Catalog. Page Number:
Course Syllabi. URL, if available online: NA
3) Select one option:
- File (03/16/2020)
4) For your program, the percentage of courses that have course SLOs explicitly stated on the syllabus, a website, or other publicly available document is as follows. Please update as needed.
5) Did your program engage in any program assessment activities between June 1, 2012 and September 30, 2013? (e.g., establishing/revising outcomes, aligning the curriculum to outcomes, collecting evidence, interpreting evidence, using results, revising the assessment plan, creating surveys or tests, etc.)
No (skip to question 14)
6) For the period June 1, 2012 to September 30, 2013: State the assessment question(s) and/or assessment goals. Include the SLOs that were targeted, if applicable.
7) State the type(s) of evidence gathered to answer the assessment question and/or meet the assessment goals that were given in Question #6.
8) State how many persons submitted evidence that was evaluated. If applicable, please include the sampling technique used.
9) Who interpreted or analyzed the evidence that was collected? (Check all that apply.)
10) How did they evaluate, analyze, or interpret the evidence? (Check all that apply.)
11) For the assessment question(s) and/or assessment goal(s) stated in Question #6:
Summarize the actual results.
12) State how the program used the results or plans to use the results. Please be specific.
13) Beyond the results, were there additional conclusions or discoveries?
This can include insights about assessment procedures, teaching and learning, program aspects and so on.
14) If the program did not engage in assessment activities, please explain.
Or, if the program did engage in assessment activities, please add any other important information here.
courses for assessment of 18mo program are both in FA13 term