Program: Hawaiian Studies (MA)
Date: Tue Nov 24, 2009 - 1:47:15 pm
1) List your program's student learning outcomes (SLOs).
1. Demonstrate knowledge of Indigenous Research Methodologies and developing a Native Hawaiian epistemology from sources in comparative indigenous thought.
2. Demonstrate understanding of Hawaiian Archival Research and familiarize with the rich historical primary sources existent in various archives.
3. Demonstrate critical analysis of Hawaiian Literature Review and to understand the significance of secondary sources in Hawaiian subjects.
4. Demonstrate synthesis of writing a Hawaiian Thesis and to help fashion research and thesis proposal.
5. Contribute to the new body of Hawaiian Research and Knowledge with high scholarly ability by thesis or project public presentation.
2) Where are your program's SLOs published?
Student Handbook. URL, if available online:
Information Sheet, Flyer, or Brochure URL, if available online:
UHM Catalog. Page Number:
Course Syllabi. URL, if available online:
3) Upload your program's current curriculum map(s) as a PDF.
4) What percentage of courses have the course SLOs explicitly stated on the course syllabus, department website, or other publicly available document? (Check one)