Program: Epidemiology (PhD)
Date: Fri Oct 16, 2009 - 12:31:25 pm
1) List your program's student learning outcomes (SLOs).
Not available at this time. See question # 15.
2) Where are your program's SLOs published?
Student Handbook. URL, if available online:
Information Sheet, Flyer, or Brochure URL, if available online:
UHM Catalog. Page Number:
Course Syllabi. URL, if available online:
3) Upload your program's current curriculum map(s) as a PDF.
4) What percentage of courses have the course SLOs explicitly stated on the course syllabus, department website, or other publicly available document? (Check one)
5) State the SLO(s) that was Assessed, Targeted, or Studied
6) State the Assessment Question(s) and/or Goal(s) of Assessment Activity
7) State the Type(s) of Evidence Gathered
8) State How the Evidence was Interpreted, Evaluated, or Analyzed
9) State How Many Pieces of Evidence Were Collected
10) Summarize the Actual Results
11) Briefly Describe the Distribution and Discussion of Results
12) Describe Conclusions and Discoveries
13) Use of Results/Program Modifications: State How the Program Used the Results --or-- Explain Planned Use of Results
14) Reflect on the Assessment Process
15) Other Important Information
The PhD program in Epidemiology has just been placed back under the oversight of the Department of Public Health Sciences today October 16, 2009. The curriculum, degree requirements, and assessment process will be developed over the next year and half. So no assessment report can be made at this time but relevant information will be shared in next year's assessment report.