Graduate Program Documents

University of Hawaii Forms

This page is to provide the graduate students and faculty with forms required for the TPSS Graduate Program. For more information about this program, please go to the TPSS Graduate Program webpage. For university admission forms, please go to the UHM Graduate Studies website.

  • TPSS Graduate Student Handbook
  • Master’s Plan A Forms

    (Master’s Plan B and Plan C students are NOT required to fill out the forms)

    Ph.D. (Doctorate) Forms

    Other Forms

    Scholarship programs for students in the Asia/Pacific region:

    Contact TPSS Graduate Program Chair Ken Leonhardt <>

    See the Graduate Division website for more information.