Must be able to swim. Mastery of advanced swimming stroke techniques is preferred by not required. Prior experience working with children may be helpful, but is not required. Candidates will only be considered for employment if they either already possess, or are able to obtain within six months of hire, valid lifeguard and CPR certifications. This position requires the individual to be able to lift fifty pounds and stand for up to six hours at a time.
An Aide is responsible for providing basic instructional and operational support by assisting with class activities, procuring the necessary instructional equipment, and maintaining a safe and nurturing learning environment for students. If you love working with children and want to be part of a fun and energetic team, this may be the job for you!
– Valid drivers license
– Excellent driving record
– Minimum one year of customer service experience
– Ability to drive both standard and automatic vehicles
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Positive attitude and a team player
– Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
– Ability to work outdoors and in all environmental conditions
– Flexible availability
– High school diploma or equivalent
The Valet Parking Attendant is responsible to provide exceptional customer service, quick and efficient vehicle parking and retrieval and monitoring and directing traffic at the location.