Law Schools Fair
UH Mānoa Law Schools Fair
When: Tuesday, November 28, 2023
Time: 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Where: UH Mānoa Campus Center Courtyard
Brought to you by the Mānoa Career Center in partnership with the UHM William S. Richardson School of Law and Pre-Health/Pre-Law Advising Center (PAC)
Reasons to attend a law schools fair.
If you are thinking about applying to a law school, attending a fair is an excellent way to get started. Here are some of the perks:
- Meet representatives from law schools across the nation.
- Build connections and gain helpful advice on the application process.
- Gain valuable insights that will help you decide on a program.
- Learn about a variety of career paths in law.
- Build your professional network!
- Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
- California Western School of Law
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- Lewis and Clark Law School/Admissions
- LMU Loyola Law School
- Seattle University School of Law
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law
- William S. Richardson School of Law
Checklist to prepare for a graduate and/or law schools fair.
- Review the list of schools and programs.
- Prepare questions* for representatives about their programs to determine how your interests and goals align with the program.
- Prepare responses to questions you may be asked.
- Prepare business casual or aloha attire.
- Update your resume, portfolio, LinkedIn profile as a means of connecting and keeping in touch with representatives.
*Sample questions to ask school/program representatives.
- What types of academic degrees and research specialties does this program offer?
- What types of fellowships, assistantships, scholarships or other financial aid are available?
- What GPA, undergraduate coursework and test scores are recommended for admission?
- What types of courses are offered and will they fulfill my career goals?
- Where are most graduates employed?
- What areas of law (or other fields) do most graduates practice?
- What types of resources are available on campus and in the community to support my research and career goals?
- What types of student organizations and campus resources are available?
Download any of the additional resources below for your reference.
- Admissions Examinations
- Financing Your Graduate Education
- Graduate Application Worksheet
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- The Professional School Interviews
- Resources & Aids For Graduate School
Meet with a career counselor for personalized assistance to prepare for the Law Schools Fair, and to review your application materials. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your virtual career counseling appointment.
Archive of Past Virtual Fairs