FBI Honors Internship Program The FBI Honors Internship Program is a full-time, 10-week paid summer internship starting June 5, 2023. This program is for undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral college students and
FBI Honors Internship Program
The FBI Honors Internship Program is a full-time, 10-week paid summer internship starting June 5, 2023. This program is for undergraduate, graduate, and post-doctoral college students and offers exposure to the world’s premiere law enforcement and intelligence agency while also serving as a pipeline for entry-level positions after graduation.
While exploring the FBI’s exciting career options, students will work side-by-side with FBI employees at one of our FBI offices nationwide. This internship offers students an unmatched opportunity to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. At the end of their summer, Honors Interns who receive a positive evaluation may continue in the program throughout the school year as interns on a part-time basis.
The FBI Honors Internship Program is highly selective looking to hire 250 interns out of a possible 10,000+ applicants for the 2023 Honors Internship Program. FBI interns come from a variety of backgrounds, and those hired as interns will be placed in assignments based on their location preferences, educational background, skill sets, and unique life experiences. If selected, you should anticipate receiving a conditional job offer by October 21, 2022, and you will have (5) business days from receipt to accept or decline it.
- You must currently have and maintain through June 5, 2023, a minimum of a 3.0 GPA.
- You must complete this application, submit an unofficial transcript and the Program Terms Acknowledgement Form by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 18, 2022.
- You must be able to successfully complete a Top-Secret security clearance background investigation which includes a drug test, fingerprinting, polygraph, and be in the continental United States, Hawaii, or San Juan for the duration of your background investigation. Automatic disqualifiers that make you ineligible for a Top-Secret security clearance and therefore this role:
- You are not a U.S. Citizen (born or naturalized)
- You have been convicted of a felony
- You have used illegal drugs in violation of the FBI Employment Drug Policy
- You have defaulted on a student loan insured by the U.S. Government
- You have failed an FBI-administered urinalysis drug test
- You have failed to register with the Selective Service System (males only – exceptions apply. Please click here to view exceptions.)
- Upon acceptance of the conditional job offer you will need to fill out an SF-86 (click here for sample SF-86), and have your initial processing completed no later than November 28, 2022.
All Day (Sunday)