Get Involved

Stay Informed

If you’d like to get email notifications from our vibrant community, like seminar reminders or forwarded opportunities, please subscribe here.


Signing up for an Aerospace Engineering Concentration

Current UHM students from majors outside of engineering can declare into the College of Engineering using the transfer request form and scheduling an appointment with me (both linked on the website below).
Current ME majors can request the Aerospace Concentration when filling out their mandatory advising form. They should review their aerospace concentration curriculum on the checksheet.

Contact Us

If you have a request, please fill out the form below!