Undergraduate students presenting at the 2020 Spring Undergraduate Showcase qualify for FREE poster printing. Students eligible for free printing inlcude:
- All UROP funding recipients
- All non-UROP-funded students who are also not part of the Honors Program
Honors students who are not funded by UROP can receive poster printing assistance through the Honors Program.
- Size: 36 x 48 inches (preferred). You may present a poster of any size, but note that posters are secured with binder clips to a 36 x 48 inch backing poster board. Larger or small posters may not be well-secured.
- Logo: Include logos for all relevant organizations and funding sources, including UROP. Download the UROP logo here.
- Ethical compliance number: Include approval numbers for any projects requiring ethical compliance (e.g. IRB, IACUC, etc.)
- Check the CTAHR Poster Printing Schedule
- Fill out the Poster Printing Reservation Form
- Fill out the “General Information” and “Poster Details” sections
- Select “invoice” as the payment method
- Under the “Payment Pre-authorization” section, put “UROP” as the Account No.
- Leave the Faculty Signature, Faculty Name, and Faculty Email portion blank – UROP will be responsible for paying the invoice.
- Email your form to Matthew Chun-Hori at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “[Last name] – Poster print res form paid by UROP.” Please allow a minimum of 24 hours advance notice, prior to requested printing time.
- Review the CTAHR poster printing guidelines.
- CTAHR will contact you to pick up your poster.
- Please arrive before the start of the poster session to set up your poster on the day of the Undergraduate Showcase.