Every UROP Presentation funding recipient must fulfill the following UROP presentation completion requirements:
- Presentation Completion Report (one per person)
- Receipt Report (submit via email with the faculty recommendation provider and all group members copied; one per presentation)
Thoroughly review the details of each requirement in the tabs below prior to submitting any requirements. All completion requirements are due by the following dates of your completion semester. Your completion semester is the semester that your presentation event is held in. Please note that the deadlines are subject to change depending on the academic calendar.
- 5 pm, December 11 in the Fall semester
- 5 pm, May 6 in the Spring semester
- 5 pm, August 10 in the Summer
Failure to complete all requirements by the deadline may result in a reversal of your UROP presentation funding.
The Presentation Completion Report is a fillable online form. This is an opportunity for you to reflect on your UROP presentation experience. In the report you will be required to provide the following four items:
- Technical Abstract (250-300 words): Provide a professional abstract/summary of your UROP presentation. This should include the objectives of your presentation from your funded application, the methods you took to meet your objectives, and a succinct summary of the most important results of your presentation.
- Presentation Reflection (250-300 words): Summarize what you learned while doing your UROP presentation and, where applicable, identify potential next steps. This section is not intended to be a full report on your research or creative work results (that goes in the Technical Abstract, see the prior point), but rather a reflection on your learning experience from participating in faculty-mentored research or creative work
- Presentation Survey: This survey is meant to evaluate your experience interacting with UROP staff and the overall program throughout the duration of your UROP-funded presentation
- Presentation Photo/Video (~50-100 words): Submit a photo or a video of your presentation or yourself working on your presentation with an informative and succinct description. Please name your file “PHOTO”