Undergraduate students presenting at the 2019 UHM Summer Undergraduate Research Experience (SURE) Symposium qualify for FREE poster printing. Eligible student presenters include:
- All UHM undergraduate students
- All non-UHM undergraduate students under the mentorship of UHM faculty
- Both those students who have and those who have not participated in the overall SURE program
- Size: 36 x 48 inches (preferred). You may present a poster of any size, but note that posters are secured with binder clips to a 36 x 48 inch backing poster board. Larger or small posters may not be well-secured.
- Logo: Include logos for all relevant organizations and funding sources, including UROP. Download the UROP logo here.
- Ethical compliance number: Include approval numbers for any projects requiring ethical compliance (e.g. IRB, IACUC, etc.)
- Check the CTAHR Poster Printing Schedule
- Fill out the Poster Printing Reservation Form
- Fill out the “General Information” and “Poster Details” sections
- Select “invoice” as the payment method
- Under the “Payment Pre-authorization” section, put “UROP” as the Account No.
- Leave the Faculty Signature, Faculty Name, and Faculty Email portion blank – UROP will be responsible for paying the invoice.
- Email your form to Matthew Chun-Hori at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours advance notice, prior to requested printing time.
- Review the CTAHR poster printing guidelines.
- CTAHR will contact you to pick up your poster.
- Please arrive early to set up your poster on the day of the SURE Symposium.