- Testing hours have been limited due to staff shortages as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Only 5 students max at a time to practice social distancing.
- We are looking into remote proctoring.
*Note: If your exam does not appear on the list, please contact your instructor first to send us the course information, dates, exam number, and appropriate form within 2 business days of the opening date. Specify the campus, the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa Student Success Center at Sinclair.
Student Responsibility and Policy
Before checking-in, you must review our policies and procedures. You must know:
- The login information of your MyUH account
- The login information of the website that your exam will be on (e.g. Laulima or Pearson).
- Exam number
- Exam website
- Any rules/restrictions before entering the proctoring room and starting the exam.
Please review the Student Success Center Info & Guidelines.
Failure to do so may result in suspension of privileges and your professor may be contacted.
Rescheduling or Cancellations
The only way to reschedule your exam on RegisterBlast is to cancel your exam and reschedule it within 24 hours of when you would like to start your exam. Same day reservations changes are not allowed.
Instructions to cancel exam:
Go to MY EXAMS > MY HISTORY > HISTORY REQUEST
Input email (that you made the reservation with), then click the link in your email inbox to navigate to your history and press cancel next to the desired exam.
C/O Student Success Center at Sinclair
2442 Campus Road
Honolulu, HI 96822