Due to COVID-19 and slowing the spread of it, we are taking single use reservations for no more than 9 people during the summer 2020 session.
At this time, we are unsure about how the Fall semester reservations will look.
Single Use Room Reservation Request
Sinclair Enclosed Rooms and Spaces Reservations
Please note all rooms have a max of 9 people regardless of how many people can fit with following proper social distancing measures. Also please utilize proper social distancing measures in our reservable spaces. Mahalo.
- Reservations and UH-affiliation are required. UH ID must be collected and returned when the room key and any other items are returned.
- Reservations can only be approved during staff hours. Reservations requests submitted after hours will not be checked until normal business hours.
- FOUR people must be present to check out the room key for LA1. If your group becomes less than four, you will be asked to leave.
- TWO hour maximum per group, per day. You may not use another group member or patron to check out the key, and you may not reserve another room.
- Study group reservations may book up to one month in advance.
- Rooms are under video surveillance and are monitored.
- To reserve spaces that aren't the usual listings, email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into possibly setting it up.
- Please follow our room booking policies and procedures. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension of future bookings.
- For consecutive room requests please email email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep in mind we give first priority to SSC Building partners!
- We recommend hosting study groups at Hamilton Library which has over 10 reservable group spaces. Unfortunately, the plug-in link messes with our website format. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://uhmlibrary.libcal.com/booking/HamGroupStudyRooms
Please call us with any questions at (808) 956-5656 or email us at email@example.com.