Single Use Room Reservation Request
Sinclair Enclosed Rooms and Spaces Reservations
Please note all rooms have a max of 9 people regardless of how many people can fit with following proper social distancing measures. Also please utilize proper social distancing measures in our reservable spaces. Mahalo.
- Reservations and UH-affiliation are required. UH ID must be collected and returned when the room key and any other items are returned.
- Reservations can only be approved during staff hours. Reservations requests submitted after hours will not be checked until normal business hours.
- FOUR people must be present to check out the room key for LA1. If your group becomes less than four, you will be asked to leave.
- TWO hour maximum per group, per day. You may not use another group member or patron to check out the key, and you may not reserve another room.
- Study group reservations may book up to one month in advance.
- Rooms are under video surveillance and are monitored.
- To reserve spaces that aren't the usual listings, email firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com and we can look into possibly setting it up.
- Please follow our room booking policies and procedures. Failure to do so will result in immediate suspension of future bookings.
- For consecutive room requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- Keep in mind we give first priority to SSC Building partners!
- We recommend hosting study groups at Hamilton Library which has over 10 reservable group spaces. Unfortunately, the plug-in link messes with our website format. Please copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://uhmlibrary.libcal.com/booking/HamGroupStudyRooms
Please call us with any questions at (808) 956-5656 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.